This reserve is located near Swartwater and covered with unspoiled woodlands and flat savannah of 4000 hectares next to the Limpopo River, opposite the famous Tuli Block in Botswana.
Our luxurious lodge on the banks of the Limpopo River overlooks a hippo and crocodile pool.
Special care is taken in ensuring a comfortable and relaxing stay with us. All rooms are en-suite and have a rustic African ambience. Our lapa has a breathtaking view of the Limpopo River, where animals graze in the afternoon sun and quench their thirst before challenging the dark African night.
The lodge consists of six rooms of which four are en-suite. A fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, lapa and outside braai (barbecue) facilities are available.
We offer self-catering accommodation to all tourists. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, microwave, fridge and freezer. Traditional cooking can be done on the open fire in the lapa.
All rooms, the kitchen and dining room have ceiling fans.
Room Facilities -
• Linen, blankets and bath towels
• Some rooms are equipped with a hair dryer and small heater
• Room 1: Two single beds with en-suite shower and toilet
• Room 2: Two single beds with en-suite shower and toilet
• Room 3: Air-conditioned room with one king-size bed and one single bed OR three single beds, with en-suite shower and toilet
• Room 4: Air-conditioned room with one king-size bed and one single bed OR three single beds, with en-suite shower and toilet
• Room 5: Two single beds and sharing bathroom with bath (sharing with room 6)
• Room 6: Two single beds and sharing bathroom with bath (sharing with room 5)
Kitchen and Dining Room Facilities -
• Small microwave, electric kettle, electric toaster, electric whisker and knive
• Electric stove and oven
• Standing side by side electric fridge and freezer
• All plates, utensils, dishing bowls, etc.
Lapa and Bar Facilities -
• Barbecue grids, outside pans and kettle
• Barbecue utensils
• Bar fridge and freezer
• TV with DStv decoder and satellite dish (Please bring your own SmartCard)
Nearby Facilities -
• Basic supplies and liquor store in Swartwater (+/- 18 km)
• General Medical Practitioner in Swartwater (+/- 20 km)
• Groblersbrug Border Post to Botswana (+/- 40km)
• Plat Jan Borderpost to Botswana (+/- 60 km)
• Nearest hospital in Lephalale (+/- 12 km)