WATERFALL POLO ESTATE,
c/o Maxwell and Woodmead Drive,
(GPS Co-Ordinates : 26°01'26.69" S 28°05'03.24" E)
Friday: 10h00 - 17h30
Saturday: 09h00 - 17h30
(DSTV for Rugby)
Sunday: 09h00 - 17h00
Children 7-16 yrs: R15
Pensioners: R30 (Must show valid pensioner's card or ID)
Students: R30 (Must show valid student card)
Children < 7 yrs: FREE
Parking: Secure parking R10,00 per vehicle
Telephone: +27 (011) 803 9362
This is a weekend to really spend time in a beautiful surrounding with lovely views, good food, deli products, cheese boards, wine tastings ...... a journey for the whole family and social dogs on leads welcome!
- Jurgens will be launching their brand new range of Caravans!
- Megaworld 4x4 - their latest trailers;
- Cape Union Mart - gear up for a winter of adventure;
- Explore destinations from the Midlands to Polokwane, Magaliesburg to the Vaal, Garden Route and further afield.
- Big Screens for Rugby enthusiasts by Coca Cola!
- Silver Creek Mountain Band on the Harley Rig - Saturday and Sunday;
- Wildlife and photographic talks in the NGO marquee;
- Safari Centre 4x4 Course,
- Harley Demo Rides,
- Helicopter Flips,
- K9 Search and Rescue Dog displays,
- Jumping Castles,
- Face Painting,
- Paint Ball,
baby quads, bungi bounce, and more....
[List your events - Register on Leeulekker.com or send an email with event details and info to firstname.lastname@example.org]