+/- 15km before Louis Trichardt on the N1
(No dirt roads)
R80 p/p - incl Cloth Badge & Free Camping
(Gates open 08H00 0n Saturday 7th for the jol, but you are welcome to arrive anytime on Friday and start practising / socializing.. :-) )
- Plenty fun and games
- Good music
- Lucky draw and prize giving
- 2 bars and a Jaggermeister Tent with the extras
- A concourse and view the latest and fastest bikes
- There is a restaurant on site, for breakfasts, lunch and suppers - also braai packs and braai facilities
- For the not so hungry, there will be the usual good burgers etc and a CMA coffee tent.
- Sunday - 09H00 Church service on site hosted by the Bikers Church LOUIS TRICHARDT.
There is limited Chalet accommodation so it will be on a first come first served basis but there is plenty good camping space. For accommodation contact. www.kenningtonlodge.co.za Tel: 015 516 1130 or 082 344 7762 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
[List your events - Register on Leeulekker.com or send an email with event details and info to email@example.com]